Windows Phone 7 Theme for iPhoneMonsta'd on February 1st, 2011
Dreamt about rocking a Windows Phone 7 theme on your iPhone? Well if you're jailbroken (obviously), you're in luck... 'live tiles' and all!
WyndWarrior over @ ModMyi dropped this sweet theme, called OS7. The coolest part? Installation and setup is A LOT easier than your traditional "game-changing" iPhone themes. Here's how you get it:
- Download and Install Backboard in Cydia.
- Make sure you have created a 'Default' backup. If you haven't, press the 'Add' button in Backboard and give it a name.
- Hop on your iPhone and click on this link: backboard://http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/OS7Beta.zip
- Press "Yes" and wait for it to download. This may take a few minutes depending on your internet connection.
- Select OS7 from Backboard. Press Install & Respring.
- Rock the f*ck out.
There's still work to be done, and you can follow WyndWarrior's progress over at the ModMyi thread that's linked above!